Season 1 Episode 13: Subcultures with Brad Selby
This week I am joined by Brad Selby of Bifrost Way Kindred in Miami, Oklahoma for a discussion on subcultures and how that impacts our modern heathenry.
The herb of the week is cleavers, the household hint is about removing spray paint, the practical section is on image meditation, and the recipes are for tahini and tzatziki sauces.
This episode is 1 hour and 18 minutes long, and contains swearing.
Download it here!
Share your comments and questions with us here.
Sources for information about Cleavers:
- Herbal Medicine, Cleavers by Dark Forest Bushcraft, a good video demonstrating wildcrafting cleavers and making juice from them
- Cleavers Herbal Tea and Its Health Benefits
- Cleavers and Purslane...more of XD by Victoria Melia
- Galium aparine
- Madder, from A Modern Herbal
- Cleavers, from A Modern Herbal
- Medical Herbalism by David Hoffmann
- The Practice of Traditional Western Herbalism by Matthew Wood
- Treatise on Therapeutics by William Cook
- Goosegrass, Cleavers, Bedstraw by Green Deane at Eat the Weeds
- Cleavers, Herb of the Week by Marcy Lautanen-Raleigh on Backyard Patch Herbal Blog
- Cleavers, on Medicinal Herb Info
- Benefits of the Cleavers Herb
- Cleavers: An Herb for Lymphatic Health
- Cleavers: Overview
Music and sound effects used in this episode:
- frothy tinkling 0X31ag by Setuniman | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- House of M off the album Adytum by Tom Fahy | License: CC0 1.0 Universal
- Evolving Raindrops Ambiance by Speedenza | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Healing from the album New Age Stock Music For Your Youtube Videos by Brady Arnold | License: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0
- horror bells 2.wav by zagi2 | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Savanna stomp groove.wav by jobro | License: Attribution