Season 2 Episode 19: Hedge Crossing
This week I discuss just what is hedge crossing and hedge riding, and hopefully share some insight as to why I use this allusion repeatedly in the show.
We've also got some new humor with Ask Auntie Ipswich, plus some of our regular spots. The household hint is about ditching the dryer sheets, and the practical section is about ghosting in urban survival. The recipe this week is homemade yogurt and a bonus holiday leftover casserole.
This episode is 1 hour and 17 minutes long.
Download it here!
Share your comments and questions with us here.
Music and sound effects used in this episode:
- Loopedfire1.wav by stratcat322 | License: Attribution
- haunted place 0U_52m by Setuniman | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Chest Opening.wav by spookymodem | License: Creative Commons 0
- Lunar Eclipse by Alexmi89 | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Am I The Devil (Instrumental) by YEYEY | License: Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported
- Small Clap by kellieskitchen | License: Attribution
- Adytum off the album Adytum by Tom Fahy | License: CC0 1.0 Universal
- Terranova by Alexmi89 | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Evolving Raindrops Ambiance by Speedenza | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Background Theme 1 by Speedenza | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Savanna stomp groove.wav by jobro | License: Attribution