Season 1 Episode 3: Prisons and Heathenry
This week we dig deeper into shame and guilt culture and how that impacts folks coming out of prison and into heathenry, and our communities.
Our herb this week is Lavandula officinalis, otherwise called Lavender. The herb segment covers both the dried and fresh plant, and essential oil.
Our recipe this week is an immune boosting Chai Tea, and the household hint is about making your own furniture polish.
This episode is 37 minutes long, and contains swearing.
Download it here!
Share your comments and questions with us here.
Music and sound effects used in this episode:
- Behind the Main topic: Gouttes by Hicham Chahidi | License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Behind the herb section: Scratching the Surface off the album Feild Lines by Macroform | License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Behind the household hint: The Simplicity off the album Feild Lines by Macroform | License: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Behind the meditation section: Adytum off the album Adytum by Tom Fahy | License: CC0 1.0 Universal
- As a transition after the meditation section: bass and cello1.WAV by Hoerspielwerkstatt_HEF | License: Attribution
- Behind the recipe: Am0338WED240894 off the album This is a Record by Yamaoka Yasuhiro | License: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
- Behind the legal disclaimer: Dainty 1G73 by Setuniman | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Behind social media information: Delayed Piano Loop 120 bpm by orangefreesounds | License: Attribution