Season 1 Episode 9: Druidry and Heathenry with Larry Porter
This week we interviewed Larry Porter from Tyr's Helm Tribe in Manhattan, Ks about his experience in the ADF and the intersection of Druidry and Heathenry.
You can find more information about the ADF Ad Astra gathering in Topeka on April 23rd on their Facebook Event Page.
The herb of the week is basil. The practical section is about the utility of guided meditation, and the recipe this week is Cauliflower Casserole.
Special thanks to Larry Porter, Ralph Romig, Shawn Wilson and Donnie Baker for allowing me to include their portions of the ritual.
This episode is 1 hour and 2 minutes long.
Download it here!
Share your comments and questions with us here.
Music and sound effects used in this episode:
- Adytum off the album Adytum by Tom Fahy | License: CC0 1.0 Universal
- Endless Story About Sun and Moon by Kai Engel | License: Attribution-NonCommercial
- sound-singing3.wav by zippi1 | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Tribal Baby by Satellite Ensemble | License: Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported
- frothy tinkling 0X31ag by Setuniman | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- Evolving Raindrops Ambiance by Speedenza | License: Attribution Noncommercial
Sources for Basil Articles:
- Medicinal Uses and Health Benefits of Basil
- Basil: Health Benefits and Nutritional Information
- The Herb Information Site
- Sweet Basil: Growing Your Own Medicine
- Basil Herb Nutrition Facts
- Therapeutic uses of Ocimum sanctum Linn (Tulsi) with a note on eugenol and its pharmacological actions: a short review.
- Holy Basil