Right now there are so few books, I have just listed them by author here on one page. As things expand and grow, I will break them out onto the sorted pages seen on the left. My reviews are listed with each book in the category section.
Click on the title to download the document.
View Library by
| Category | | Author | | Audio Books | | Recommended Reading Lists |
- Herbals, Their Origin and Evolution: A Chapter in the History of Botany 1470-1670. London: Cambridge University Press, 1912.
- Real Alchemy: A Primer of Practical Alchemy. Quinquangle Press, 2006.
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews. St. Paul Minnesota, Llewellyn Publications, 1999.
- The Incompleat Chymist: Being an Essay on the Eighteenth-Century Chemist in His Laboratory, with a Dictionary of Obsolete Chemical Terms of the Period. Smithsonian Studies in History and Technology, Number 33. Smithsonian Institute Press, Washington, DC, 1975.
- The Culture of the Teutons. Volume 1. Translated into English by W. Worster. London: Oxford University Press, 1931.
- The Culture of the Teutons. Volume 2. Translated into English by W. Worster. London: Oxford University Press, 1931.
- Practical Handbook of Plant Alchemy: An Herbalist's Guide to Preparing Medicinal Essences, Tinctures and Elixirs. Translated by Léone Muller, Healing Arts Press; Reprint edition (December 1, 1985)
- An Illustrated History of Alchemy and Early Chemistry. 1978, 2004, 2008.
- The Alchemy Key: Unraveling the Single Tangible Secret in all Mysteries. Published by Stuart Nettleton. Syndney, Australia. 2002.
- Magickal Formulary. New York, New York, 1999(?).