How to leave a review for a podcast on iTunes
Don't worry, we had to look it up too. The key is leaving it from the store, not from your subscribed podcasts.
Reviews in iTunes help us out by moving us up in the rankings, which allow us to show up sooner in searches, and in related content for other podcast searches.
1. Open your Podcast app
2. In the bottom right corner, tap the magnifying glass to search.
3. Type in "Across the Hedge" to search for our podcast.
4. Tap the magnifying glass to the left.
5. When the search comes up, tap the album art for the podcast (not one of the episodes).
6. Tap the Reviews tab.
7. Tap "Write a review."
8. Enter your Apple ID password.
9. Select the number of stars for your rating. This is the required part.
10. Enter the title and content of your review. This part is optional, and iTunes will accept only a star rating. Of course, we would love to hear what you think.
11. Tap "Send" at the top left to complete the process.